Thursday, September 07, 2006

That's Captain, Monsignior Nerd to you, pal!

At the urging of some of my friends (actually, my heroes) over at Science Blogs, I took the Nerd Test (here> http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_nq.php?im) and scored in the 99th percentile.

I am nerdier than 99% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I wish that I could have said that I had taken more math but I did know who the scientists were in the pics, all of the periodic table questions, and have built my own telescope so maybe I didn't really need the affirmation. But, that's what nerds do, I guess. I really have nothing, uh - well, normal - to compare my life with.

Once the basement's all finished, I'm going to get started on robots. (my kids got me Robot Building for Dummies for Christmas - do they know their Dad or what?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home